วันพุธที่ 30 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Snake Eyes Golf Club Review – Why I love my Snake Eyes Golf Club

Snake Eyes Golf Club Review – Why I love my Snake Eyes Golf Club


Snake Eyes Golf Club Review – Why I love my Snake Eyes Golf Club

Posted: 29 Mar 2011 02:01 PM PDT

snake eyes golf clubs

I know how frustrating it can be able to find the right set of golf clubs, especially for the right price! I have my fair share of research before I decided to go to Golf Smith Snake Eyes with the club. During my research, I would always appreciate any views or comments from users on the actual product I was looking for. And that's why I wanted to write this article. I hope the information here will help in the decision, the clubFor you!

I use the following Snake Eyes golf clubs with great confidence.

Driver – 460 Ti driver head, Pro-Start 65 wood shaft and Snake Eyes G8 grip

I love this driver! It 's easy to beat and offers a huge ball control. I have the model to be 10.5 degrees, and I probably would have even better, with 9.5 degrees since naturally have a higher trajectory. It feels and sounds good when he hits the ball,this association makes everything more fun for me. I have a pretty bad cut, but after working with this club can now have the ball straight and much more.

Woods – Quick Strike II Utility Wood Heads, player Hybrid Adila shaft and Snake Eyes Velvet grips

The best thing about these clubs is the sound! I have two of them, one with a loft and 15 degrees with 19 degree loft. I use 15 degrees as Iwould be a 3 or 5 wood, but I feel that is more versatile. I can forward this to use as a simple and effective in its raw state, as in the fairway, it was difficult for me to do with a normal 3-wood. I use the 19 degree club as I would a 3 or 4 iron.

Iron – O Python / Iron Head XL-90 Shaft Snake Eyes, Snake Eyes Velvet Grip

These irons are very forgiving. I do not swing more consistent, but you could not tell how well the ballout of the club. you feel well trained and have more confidence in my game. I bought the club only odd thing, but soon get the rest.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น