วันจันทร์ที่ 18 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554

You Want to Get High With Me?

You Want to Get High With Me?


You Want to Get High With Me?

Posted: 13 Apr 2011 11:20 PM PDT

snake eyes golf clubs

As a home inspector is great. It 's funny, interesting, and I have the chance to meet people. I know exactly what to do during an inspection. But what the borrower needs during the home inspection?

In my view, the primary responsibility of home buyers during the inspection is to be observed at home and listen. Looking at the routine of the Commissioner, the borrower is a level of comfort with the homeland and its control. The inspector has the ability toto present and discuss with the home buyers many aspects of the individual components and systems in the house. The goal is no looming problems after the inspection to have.

That said, the active participation at home test is always a good thing. I like to participate! How and by whom participation is an issue often discussed. The individual role in the transaction – buyers, sellers, agents or other interested parties – vary, interests, intent and commitmentdifferent.

A test of fire safe to say that someone is the participatory process of asking who would go on the roof. Many of my fellow home inspector to crawl when I speak of home buyers or agents of climbing on the roofs with me. However, with some good insight and a few precautions, it turns out well.

The fun begins when I ask, "Okay, who wants to get high with me?" If someone is trying to inspire, I have a little 'nervous to think that he misunderstoodmy question. But realize after a while ', almost all said it was time for the inspection of the roof. What better way to check a roof to rise and as a walk! Every now and then a walk home from a balcony that allows us to drive up and walk elegantly on the summit. But often it is the ladder you climb.

The truth of this is that less than 20% of home buyers dare to walk up the stairs to his roof. This group is about half, or inappropriate shoesClothing climb the ladder. relatively small portion of those who choose to climb not only seem physically capable of doing the climb. If it does not seem safe to me, remain on the ground.

Sometimes some people have objections are that stand-down. Some have even insisted that their work, they pay me, and it will go up, if they wish. You will then learn that it is my head and I decide who climbs. I have not paidfor my services. I simply and calmly explain that if you want the "not paid" card to play, I play my trump card, called "I'm not verified." This is rare, but all of us back to our place!

Walking on the roof is all well and good, but does not separate the fat from the poor participation in the arena of home inspection as well as the topic of scanning hornet's nest!

Florida is a wonderful place to live. Sun, beautiful beaches and a lifestyledream that most of the rest of North America can. And 'the pursuit of good life, the millions of tourists every year and attracts tens of thousands of new residents. But some residents of Florida, those who are in the area of ​​scanning, may be afraid to bring the heart of the bravest!

Travelling across the country in numerous events added to my home inspector to inspect a lot in terms of education and perspective on the business from home. But if I live to see my colleaguesInsight into Florida, the subject becomes increasingly are living organisms and creatures in the crawl space. With their own eyes the size of grapefruits, I can give to my many stories fascinated. This possum stories, tales and stories Gator snake!

How these guys are the idea of ​​an inspector, strip on her stomach under a house in Florida prisoner, I feel like Marlin Perkins of the old TV series "Wild Kingdom". I remember when about eight years ago to hearMarlin said, "Jim is now pulling the deadly 25-foot anaconda. Then Jim, in shorts, shirt and a pair of dress boots, he would go into the jungle swamp at risk the lives and health, but Marlin kept on film and narrative .

The Jim would be a heck of a home inspector did! If he was not afraid, anacondas can bet that it would be without fear of real estate agents!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น