วันเสาร์ที่ 16 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Snake Eyes Golf Clubs Review – Why I Love My Snake Eyes Golf Club

Snake Eyes Golf Clubs Review – Why I Love My Snake Eyes Golf Club


Snake Eyes Golf Clubs Review – Why I Love My Snake Eyes Golf Club

Posted: 15 Jul 2011 02:20 PM PDT

snake eyes golf clubs

I know how frustrating it can be to find the right golf clubs, in particular for the right price! I decided my fair share of research before going with Snake Eyes clubs from Golfsmith. During my research I always appreciate any kind of examination or feedback from real users of the product I was looking for. And that's why I wanted to write this article. I hope the information will help you while deciding which clubsare right for you!

I use the following Snake Eyes golf clubs with great confidence.

Drivers – Driver I-460 head, Pro-Launch 65 wood shaft and Snake Eyes G8 grip

I love this driver! It 'easy to beat and has great ball control. I have the model of 10.5 degrees, and I'd probably be even better with a score of 9.5, because of course they have a higher trajectory. It feels and sounds good when he hits the ballwith all that this club a lot more fun for me. I used a piece pretty bad, but after working with this club I can now quickly and the ball very well.

Fairway Woods – Quick Strike II utility wood heads, and Player Hybrid Adila Shaft Snake Eyes Velvet grips

The best thing about these clubs is the sound! I have two, one with a loft of 15 degrees and a loft with 19 degrees. I use 15 degrees asI would suggest 3 or 5 wood, but I think it's more versatile. I can use this simple and effective in its raw state, as I said on the fairway, it was difficult for me to do with a 3 wood. I use the club 19 degrees like a 3 or 4 iron.

Irons – Python O / S Iron Head Snake Eyes XL-90 Shaft, Snake Eyes Velvet Grip

These irons are very forgiving. I am not swing more consistent, but you could not tell how well the balldissolve the association. They feel well made ​​and have given me more confidence in my game. I only bought the club strange to begin with, but soon the other.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น